Thursday, November 15, 2012

Company Spotlight:Brian Buron



Name:  Brian Harvey Buron
Hometown:  St. Paul, MN
Years with FILO: My first event with FILO was in 2003 at the U.S. Open in New York.  It doesn’t seem like it was that long ago, but I have been working with FILO for more than ten years now!
Best event you’ve ever been a part of: My favorite event was the NBA Fan Zone in Barcelona, Spain and Milan, Italy.  We traveled to Europe for two weeks, working in front of the amazing Duomo di Milano and at the Plaza de Barcelona.  We worked with and met so many wonderful people during our time in Europe. 
Favorite place you’ve traveled to:  This last September I had the opportunity to travel south for an NBA 3X Tournament in Sao Paulo, Brazil. We worked for a week in Sao Paulo and fortunately, had the opportunity to catch a flight to Rio De Janeiro for four days after our event. We stayed at a hotel on the Copacabana Beach and spent our time between the beautiful beach and some amazing tourist attractions like Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf. The trip was amazing. I am very fortunate to have traveled the world like I have.
Favorite sports figure of all time: I can’t just choose one, so let’s go with Kirby Puckett and Michael Jordan.
Favorite restaurant around the world:  I am a sucker for a great surf and turf. My favorite steak and seafood restaurant is Nick and Sam’s in Dallas, Texas. Trust me, it was difficult not choosing the Nook or the Char House. 
Favorite hobby:  I love going to sporting events. While traveling the country I have been able to see games and matches in venues that I never would have imagined. I have also made it a point to buy a team hat with every new market and ballpark I travel to. My collection is getting a little crazy.
Favorite music:  I am a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen but as long as it isn’t country, techno or death metal I am probably into it.  
One thing in this world you cannot live without: My family and friends. I may be a little biased, but I have the best family in the world and the best friends anyone could ask for!
Steak or chicken:  New York Strip! Can’t beat it!
Snow or sun: Being from Minnesota, you’d think this is a no brainer but with all the time I spend working outside in the summer, it can be nice to throw some layers on and wrap up in a blanket… I don’t know. I keep going back and forth on this one, but I still have to go with the sun. The winter up here gets really cold and nothing beats a Minnesota summer.

1 comment:

  1. by Ivan -- Post made through www.filoproductions.com --
    Donec accumsan msldauaea orci. Donec sit amet eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Mauris fermentum dictum magna. Sed laoreet aliquam leo. Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum vel, cursus eleifend, elit. Aenean auctor wisi et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis ac turpis. July 15, 2011 admin

    ReplyDelete